Morris Fire Chief Dave Dybdal

No injuries occurred at an apparent electrical fire that destroyed a building and the hay inside at the residence of John Berres in rural Alberta at the end of December, Morris Fire Chief Dave Dybdal told the Stevens County Times. Morris and Hancock Fire Departments responded to the December 29 blaze, which engulfed a building and four semi loads of hay owned by Kevin Schafer. The Chokio Fire Department helped provide water. Some equipment froze up in the below zero temperatures.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here