No determination of cause has yet to be made for a house fire last week on South Shore Drive in Starbuck. The fire was believed to be started in the garage. An employee of the Pope County Sheriff’s Office told KMRS that the homeowner, who was not in the residence at the time of the fire and was contacted about it by a neighbor, believes it was a small fan that was plugged in the garage that may have been a key factor. The garage and a bonus room above the garage suffered extensive damage, but no dollar amount has been put on the extent of the damage. The family has moved out of the residence and is staying with relatives.