- Anyone can walk in to be tested, with or without an appointment, symptoms or no symptoms. If you schedule an appointment it will take less time with minimal wait time.
- Results are normally received 3 to 4 days from the test date.
- There is no limit to the number of times you can be tested. If you do test positive, you may continue to test positive for up to three months.
- How does it work: Walk up to the front door of the National Guard Armory, the National Guard person who is at the door will hand you a clean mask, you will enter the main doors of the facility, you will be directed to the registration line or the appointment line. You will check in with a National Guard person and they will direct you to the testing location. A nurse will ask you to pull your mask down just below your nose, they will use a Q-tip like swab and spin it around inside your nose (both nostrils) for 5 seconds. The nurse will answer any questions you may have and you will exit out the back of the Armory and you are done.
- Testing from the time you enter the door to the time that you exit will normally take 10 minutes or less.
- Depending on the information that you provide when you register, they will notify you in three or four days of the test results by text, phone call and/or email.
- If you or your child test positive, someone will call you, they will explain the test results and provide information about isolation, quarantine and answer questions that you may have.
- If there is an elderly or disabled person who would like to be tested but cannot walk into the facility, the team can provide the test from your vehicle.
What: Free COVID-19 testing in Morris, MN, from November to January. See more details in the attached flyers (English and Spanish).
Where: Morris Armory – MN National Guard, 722 Iowa Ave., Morris, 56267
November 18, 19 & 20
November 23 & 24
December 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5
December 9, 10 & 11
December 16, 17, 18 & 19
December 21 & 22
December 28, 29 & 30
January 5, 6, 7, 8 & 9
January 13, 14 & 15
January 20, 21 & 22
January 27, 28, 29 & 30
See the video on how it’s done: